domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

new zealand

So the dart landed on New Zealand. In a little over a week I'll be heading there and I'll be filling this blog with whatever happens next.

Now lets back up a little bit. I don't know how or when I came up with this whole dart idea, but having a steady job hadn't given me a chance to execute it. I quit said steady job in December, and finding myself without anything to do, thoughts of maps and darts came back to mind. I got darts as a Christmas present and finally, at the end of January, went through with the plan. I came up with this:

Throwing the dart means committing to the dart - wherever it lands, that's where I go. With the following rules:

1. I use the dart to pick a country, not a city - regardless of where in a country the dart lands, I plan to go and explore the entire land, therefore the city it lands on doesn't dictate where I go.

2. If the dart lands on water, I throw again - I don't want to live in the middle of the ocean. I don't like boats much anyway, something about not seeing land freaks me out.

3. If the dart lands on a country I've already been in, I throw again - the whole point of this is to see new places.

4. If the dart lands on uninhabited land, I throw again - as much as I love new places, building myself an igloo in Antarctica sounds like an awful idea.

That's about it. My take on the world is ON!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario